Ultima Plus XP Hot Tub and Pool Winteriser 5L
Prevent Algae and Mould Growth Through the Winter
Ultima Plus XP’s Pool Winteriser is a concentrated anti-microbial formula that protects pools and spas when they’re not in use. If you don’t want to use your pool over the winter, algae and mould can quickly take it over. Adding a small dose of winteriser will help your pool system stay in peak condition even after months without use, so you can get back to using it right away in spring.
Each bottle of Winteriser gives you an incredibly concentrated formula and tremendous value for money. Just 1L will treat up to 10,000L water.
Simple to Use
Winteriser is incredibly simple to use – just prepare your pool, add it to your water and cover your hot tub or pool as you normally would.
How to Use
Use 1L Winteriser per 10,000L water.
- Backwash the pool’s filter thoroughly.
- Remove any debris from the water’s surface, pump strainer, and skimmers.
- Shock the pool water and leave for 3-4 hours.
- Close the skimmer valves and lower the water level to 5-7cm below the skimmer.
- Add the required amount of Winteriser while the water is circulating the bottom drain. Leave this system running for a while to ensure proper mixing.
- Remove summer covers, ladders and diving boards.
- Switch off and isolate the pool’s power.
- Drain water from the pump, filter and heater.
- Close any valves below water level to protect against frost.
- Float some empty polythene bottles (such as the one your Winteriser come in) on the surface of your water and secure them with a cord. This absorbs the expansion of ice.
- Cover your pool with your pool cover.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.