Ultima Plus XP Hot Tub and Whirlpool Cleaner 1/5L
Breaks Down Dirt and Grime
This super-effective whirlpool cleaner is the best way to deep clean your whirlpool system. It attacks limescale and bacteria film which can cause blockages in your whirlpool bath. This allows you to flush all that nasty gunk out of your pipes, getting your system flowing freely again.
Cleans and Deodorises
The concentrated cleaning formula cleans out pipes and breaks down foul odours at the source. If you notice a stale, musty odour coming from your hot tub jets, it’s likely there’s a lot of bacteria film in there. Our Whirlpool Cleaner flushes out these slimy deposits, making your whirlpool bath much more hygienic.
Prolongs the Lifespan of Your Whirlpool System
Limescale deposits and bacteria film inside your pipes is unavoidable, and they can lead to serious problems if you don’t stay on top of them. They form a sticky glue that attracts skin cells, bits of dirt, and hairs that wash through your system, and this will eventually start to block up your pipes. By flushing your system regularly, you ensure it runs at peak performance for longer while reducing the risk of serious blockages.
Suitable for All Whirlpool Baths and Hot Tubs
You can use Whirlpool Cleaner in any whirlpool system, indoors or outdoors.
How to Use
Whirlpools with Internal Cleaning Systems
- Follow your manufacturer’s instructions and use their recommended amount of Whirlpool Cleaner.
Whirlpools Without Internal Cleaning Systems
- Fill your bath with water. Use enough to completely submerge the jets.
- Pour 50-75ml Whirlpool Cleaner into the bath.
- Run the system for 15 minutes.
- Drain and flush thoroughly with clean water.
- For best results, repeat this every 2-3 weeks.
- Before you change the water in your hot tub, pour 250ml Whirlpool Cleaner into the water.
- Turn the pump on and run it on its maximum setting for one hour with air control valves closed and filter removed.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.