Ultima Plus XP Pool Algae Remover
Removes and Prevents Algae
Algae is an inevitable part of owning a pool. That’s why our Pool Algaecide should be an essential purchase for any pool owner. It’s a super-effective algaecide that can be used for both algae removal and prevention, making short work of even the most overgrown pools.
Highly Concentrated Formula
The highly concentrated formula is ideal for tackling pools with visible algae problems. Just 25ml can prevent algae growth on pools of up to 5000L capacity, so it’s perfect for both home and professional use.
The super-strength formula means each bottle of Algaecide offers incredible value for money. For weekly doses, you only need to use 5ml per 1000L. If you’re looking for no-nonsense pool cleaning that gives you more for your money, look no further.
How to Use
Recommended Dose Rates
- 1000 Litres Capacity/220 Gallon Capacity: Initial dose: 10ml. Weekly dose: 5ml
- 5000 Litres Capacity/1100 Gallon Capacity: Initial dose: 50ml. Weekly dose: 25ml
- Ensure your pool pH level is between 7.2-7.6.
- Brush any visible algae with a pool brush.
- Ensure chlorine levels are between 1-3mg/L.
- Turn your pool pumps on and pour the solution into the pool – for best results, pour near the water inlets.
- Apply once per week to prevent algae regrowth.
Frequently asked questions
There are no Frequently Asked Questions for this product.
Perhaps you would like to be first to
Ask one of our experts!
We aim to answer all questions as soon as possible - often within a few hours! Although please bear in mind that during busier periods it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We look forward to hearing from you.